Tuesday 11 December 2012

Florida Lottery

Florida Lottery Biography

Those sentiments still ring true today except a penny doesn’t go as far as it used to.  These days a couple thousand of them might get someone’s attention, barely.  Twenty Dollars just isn’t a lot of money anymore.  Isn’t inflation amazing?  During this time of tight money, it seems logical that giving a gift that can give something back makes a lot of sense.   Especially if that gift doesn’t cost an arm and a leg to begin with.

Today, with literally thousands of lottery games around the world paying out huge amounts of money on a daily basis, it would seem that a twenty-dollar, technically advanced, state-of-the-art gift that gets the recipient in the game would be a very smart idea indeed.

From the 11/21/2012 lottery draw alone, Powerball players won over $12 Million dollars in NON-Jackpot prizes.  Numbers like that are not at all unusual.  In fact they’re quite normal.  This year alone, the various lotteries created well over 300 NEW Millionaires, and each of them had the same, identical chances of winning as every other player.  Today, Bio-Pick has grown into a truly global machine with an ever growing multi-national data file available for download.  It’s a gift for people world-wide!  The price is still under $20 dollars anPat McDevitt became my 24th jackpot winner when she won $245,530.92 in Florida Fantasy 5 Lotto on May 15, 1990. Pat used System 3003, which wheels 11 Lotto numbers for $10. In addition to the jackpot, she won four third prizes.

As Pat tells it: "The day I bet the money, I had the flu. I was too sick to work. So, I fiddled around with the Lotto numbers on my computer. I thought, 'God, I need a new roof. I need a new car. I need money to take care of my mother. JUST GIVE ME A BREAK!' "I went to bed early. The next morning I got the paper. I saw the drawing results and thought, 'Hmmm, I bet those numbers.' I wasn't all that excited. At first I couldn't find my glasses. Then I couldn't find my tickets. Then I became anxious. I poured myself a cup of coffee. I found my glasses and my tickets. And I saw all five winning numbers together on the third game. My heart was pounding.
Florida Lottery
Florida Lottery
Florida Lottery
Florida Lottery
Florida Lottery
Florida Lottery
Florida Lottery
Florida Lottery
Florida Lottery
Florida Lottery
Florida Lottery
Florida Lottery
Florida Lottery
Florida Lottery
Florida Lottery
Florida Lottery
Florida Lottery
Florida Lottery
Florida Lottery
Florida Lottery



1 comment:

  1. I have checked and read your blog you are sharing information about Idea lottery. I want to know about idea lottery winner 2018 please tell me the details. Thanks
    Idea lottery winners

    ReplyDelete